The 2017 NorCal World Series Underclass Games will take place August 12-13 at beautiful Sacramento State University. We are currently taking nominations for the event. If you would like to nominate a player please click on the link below. To find out more about he event you can visit the website at www.norcalworldseries.com
NorCal Players and Parents,Rising Prospects will be conducting their College Exposure Camps on December 5-6 and December 12-13 at San Manuel Stadium in Southern California. This is a great opportunity to showcase in front of a great mix of college recruiters with many of them being from out of state. The camps are coordinated by Andy Rojo, former baseball recruiting coordinator at Long Beach State.
- Professional minor league stadium
- Player recruiting video included in price
- NorCal players are receiving a $100 discount (use discount code 100RPCAMP)
- 2 payment option is available
- Limited spots available and camps will sell out
- Informative parent seminars during camp
- Hotel group rate available
- Open to all 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 players
- Visit www.risingprospects.com for more infoWe want to help guide each player to the appropriate camp so please contact me with any questions.Thank You,Andy RojoDirectorRising Prospects Camps951-415-1019 cell
One of the primary goals of every athlete is to optimize their skills and abilities. In baseball, there is not a more important skill than throwing. For starters, if you can't throw, you can't play. But throwing is more than just staying injury free. The goal of every baseball player should be to find out "what's" in your arm, and "what" it is capable of doing.
Our "Year Round Throwing Manual" is designed to give players, coaches and parents a plan of action to find this out by not only optimizing the Health, Strength, Endurance and Recovery Period of the arm, but to gain insight into how to best "navigate" the four major seasons or periods throughout the year (Off Season, In Season, Summer Months, Rest Periods).
NorCal Baseball Evaluations
5 Teams in 1
The number one College Development Program in California will be holding its fall evaluation workout in August. Players who attend may be asked to join one of the following teams.
August 22-23 @ Blethen Field (Across from Muni Stadium)
2018/19 Grads 10am-2pm on Saturday August 22nd
2016/17 Grads 10am-2pm on Sunday August 23rd
(Players must live within 50 miles of Sacramento State to attend these date)
August 15-16 @ Sheldon High School
2018/19 Grads 10am-2pm on Saturday August 15th
2016/17 Grads 10pm-2pm on Sunday August 16th
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR EITHER EVALUATION